Thursday, January 18, 2007

thursday post

Wes and I went Archie's to eat on Prien Lake Road and were very dissappointed that they did not have gyros yet! It's the cornerstone of mediterranean cuisine and Wes was disappointed they did not have the roast beef sandwiches they used to offer at all times. Abdul should have considered that before he opened the new place that people really expect to order what they usually expect is on the menu.

Also I've found a fabric to recover my victorian sofa that I recieved for free! AND the fabric cost me less than $50!!! I'm sucha bargain hunter!

I also want to recommend the www.eldiablotuntun.blogspot.com site for some great music downloads to listen to. Expand your music horizons people and understand music in a deeper sense of time and place!

No comments: